New safety protocols:
Your safety has always been our top priority. We have always practiced universal procedures for infection control. As such, we have implemented all new CDC, ADA, and OSHA guidelines and will continue to do so for your safety. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Implementation of a virtual waiting room to limit the number of patients in the office. To maintain social distancing, we ask that you remain in your car rather than coming into the office. When you arrive, please text or call us at 978-957-1898 and let us know. We will text or call you back when your appointment is ready to begin. We also ask that you do not arrive too early to your appointment.
- For patients who do not have a cell phone, please wait outside of the office before entering.
- After scheduling an appointment, all patients will receive a COVID-19 screening questionnaire via either email, text or phone call. Please complete this questionnaire no more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be permitted to enter to limit the number of patients in the office at any given time. If you need an escort, we may ask they remain outside during your appointment. For our guests who need assistance, we will be happy to offer you any assistance you need to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Patients will have their temperature and oxygen levels taken upon arrival.
- We ask that our patients wear masks when in the office and we also ask them to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- All operatories are thoroughly disinfected between every appointment.
- We will request a credit card to be held on file with our merchant services provider in a secure electronic vault. This card will be used only to charge any patient portions for services provided that are not covered under your dental benefits plan.
Due to the significant increase in the fees associated with personal protective equipment (PPE), we will no longer offer time of service or senior discounts. We encourage any patients without a dental benefits plan to consider our in-house membership plan as a very affordable way to maintain your oral health. Please visit our website or ask any team member about that at any time.